BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- Standard Check-in time is 14:30 Hrs. and Check-out time is 11:30 Hrs. Early Check-in and / or Late Check-out subject to avaliability shall incur additional charge at the Resort’s applicable rack rates as determined by the Resort on that particular day.
- Extension of stay shall be subject to availability of rooms and prevailing tariff/ rates.
- A maximum of one extra mattress or roll away bed shall be accommodated per room at an additional charge, subject to availability.
- Confirmation of rooms are subject to availability; and room reservations are based on allocations of rooms on these special offers.
- Airport/ Railway station transfers will be provided subject to prior intimation.
- Rates not valid for booking more than 5 rooms.
- Rates not valid for group booking and conferences / weddings.
- Reservation confirmations are subject to availability of rooms. All Bookings are confirmed / guaranteed only if you hold the “CONFIRMATION VOUCHER”.
- Bookings must be guaranteed against full payment deposited along with confirmation. The bookings once made shall be cancellable and refundable as per the cancellation policy.
- In the case of “No Show” the hotel reserves right to charge 100% retention against the stay.
- Rates subject to change.
- Outside food and liquor is not allowed as per Food and Nutrition Security guidelines, affirmed by Govt. notifications.
- Lunch on the day of arrival for guests on Plans will be served from 12:30 Hrs. to 14:45 Hrs. Hence we request you to book early flights in order to avoid any inconvenience. The management regrets the inability to carry forward any missed meal and / or compensate or refund.
- Guests requesting Jain food must provide prior intimation well in advance. On the day of arrival selected dishes will be served. For the following days reasonable requests may be considered.
- The Management reserves the right to alter and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- As per the current government regulation policy requires Indian Nationals to carry proof of identity (driving license, passport or voter’s identity card) at the time of check-in. Foreign Nationals to present passport and a valid visa. In absence of the same the Resort has the right to deny accommodation.
SECURITY DEPOSIT POLICY:
- There is a mandatory security deposit amount taken at the time of check in by either card or cash deposit towards incidentals for the convenience of the guests and the protection of the hotel. All unused amounts of the deposit will be refunded on departure. In case of credit cards, pre-authorization may be considered.
- Any booking/bookings cancelled within 30 days prior to the date of check-in shall attract 100 % cancellation charges for all booked room/rooms for the entire duration/ length of stay.
- Any booking/bookings cancelled beyond 30 days prior to the date of check-in shall attract one night retention charges for all booked room/rooms for the entire duration/ length of stay.
HOTEL TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
The following are the terms and conditions of the Agreement under which rooms are permitted to be used by Guests.
All bookings are on non-refundable basis and no cancellations are permitted.
SECURITY DEPOSIT POLICY
There is a mandatory security deposit amount taken at the time of check in by either card or cash deposit towards incidentals for the convenience of the guests and the protection of the hotel. All unused amounts of the deposit will be refunded on departure. In case of credit cards, pre-authorization may be considered.
You may only use the services of this site if you are at least 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The services of the Site are not intended for and should not be used by minors. Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases, transactions, uses, or activities that may occur on or through this Site. You agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions and any such applicable additional terms and conditions.
Luggage may be stored in the Left Luggage Storage facility at Guest’s sole risk as to loss /damage for a period not exceeding 30 days.
Safe Deposit Lockers are available in the room for guest convenience. The Resort shall not be responsible for the loss / damage of Guest valuables or belongings due to neglect of employees or agents or any other cause whatsoever including theft and pilferage.
Storage of films and other items of combustible or hazardous nature in rooms are strictly prohibited.
HOTEL ROOMS & FACILITIES
Check – in time is 14:30 hrs while check-out is 11:30 hrs. Kindly inform reception in case you wish to retain your room beyond departure. In case of availability 50% of the normal tariff shall be charged up to 18:00 hours & full rates applicable thereafter.
All children under minors may use the Resort’s swimming pool, unless accompanied by an adult. ● My family and party members have chosen this Resort of our own choice and shall use the facilities available at our own risk by following the guidelines given by attendants / instructors on site.
We shall be accountable for all our valuables / belongings & liable to pay for Resort property damages, if any.
For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the resort room or other areas in the hotel.
The Management shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience, accident, injury, allergies or ill health that might result from use of Resort facilities provided or services due to factors beyond the Management control. Any insurance claims pertaining to theft, injury or medical reimbursement has to be within the jurisdiction of the Courts in Goa.
Please note that certain outlets may be closed for private function without prior notice as per the discretion of the management. The resort will not be liable for any inconvenience caused in lieu of the same.
Resort Rio shall have no liability for any interruption, error, defect, deletion, delay in operation or for any failure of performances associated with the Dish TV Channel service during guest stays; this facility is prone to such hindrances.
POLICY ON PETS
Pets are not allowed in resort premises.
The Management reserves the absolute right of Admission to any person into the Resort premises and to request any guest to vacate his / her room at any moment without prior notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. In case of default, the Management shall be entitled to confiscate the luggage / belongings and place the room under lock and key.
In addition to rooms’ F&B; outlets, the Resort also provides you with recreational facilities such as Swimming Pool / Gymnasium / and a range of services at the Spa & Beauty Parlor. Although we take utmost care to make our facilities enjoyable there is always a possibility that you may encounter minor inconveniences that may be brought to the notice of the management, so that required remedial steps may be taken accordingly.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Outside Food & Beverage is not allowed to be brought for consumption within the Resort premises.
Visitors shall not be allowed to go to guest rooms under any circumstances and may be met at the Resort Lobby during permissible timings up to 22.00 hours only. They may use the comfort of our public lounges for their convenience.
All guests shall abide by the hotels terms & conditions applicable and instructions given by the Management during our stay at Resort Rio.