BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
As a 5* Deluxe hotel, we believe we give fantastic value for money compared with other 5* hotels. This is only possible by keeping our costs low and we therefore request our staff to follow certain policies without exception. These include the following:
- Requests for early check in or late check out are ONLY available at additional charges and subject to availability. We recommend you book this facility in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Upgrades to next higher category is ONLY available at an additional charge but at fantastic value. If you would like to upgrade, please enquire early to avoid disappointment.
- We require security deposit of Rs. 2000 per room/key per day to cover any extras or any damage to our property. Villas will be considered either 3 or 4 rooms/keys. This must be paid prior to check in being allowed. In the event the security deposit is utilized during your stay or is insufficient for any extras we may ask you to top it up.
- Our business consists of room rent and food and beverage. We create and provide employment and enterprise for thousands. We support the community and the ethos of our organization is to create jobs and support charitable causes. With regret therefore we do not allow outside food and drinks to be brought in to our resort and we request that you respect our policies.
- Our staff will go out of their way to ensure you have a time of your life and a fantastic stay and experience at Resort Rio. In the unlikely event there are any minor hiccups these will be unforeseen and not intentional. We will take steps to urgently rectify any issues you many have but we request that you respect our staff. Abusive behavior and language will not be tolerated and this will result in immediate expulsion.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee rooms in a particular location or next to each other. Room allocation is done strictly subject to availability and category of rooms booked. We will endeavor to respect your preferences subject to availability depending upon the category booked.
- Standard Check-in time is 15:00 Hrs. and Check-out time is 11:00 Hrs. Early Check-in and / or Late Check-out subject to avaliability shall incur additional charge at the Resort’s applicable rack rates as determined by the Resort on that particular day.
- Extension of stay shall be subject to availability of rooms and prevailing tariff/ rates.
- A maximum of one extra mattress or roll away bed shall be accommodated per room at an additional charge, subject to availability.
- Confirmation of rooms are subject to availability; and room reservations are based on allocations of rooms on these special offers.
- Airport/ Railway station transfers will be provided subject to prior intimation and at additional cost.
- Rates not valid for booking more than 5 rooms.
- Rates not valid for group booking and conferences / weddings.
- Reservation confirmations are subject to availability of rooms. All Bookings are confirmed / guaranteed only if you hold the “CONFIRMATION VOUCHER”.
- Bookings must be guaranteed against full payment deposited along with confirmation. The bookings once made shall be cancellable and refundable as per the cancellation policy.
- In the case of “No Show” the hotel reserves right to charge 100% retention against the stay.
- Rates subject to change.
- Outside food and liquor is not allowed as per Food and Nutrition Security guidelines, affirmed by Govt. notifications.
- Lunch on the day of arrival for guests on Plans will be served from 12:30 Hrs. to 14:45 Hrs. Hence we request you to book early flights in order to avoid any inconvenience. The management regrets the inability to carry forward any missed meal and / or compensate or refund.
- Guests requesting Jain food must provide prior intimation well in advance. On the day of arrival selected dishes will be served. For the following days reasonable requests may be considered.
- The Management reserves the right to alter and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- As per the current government regulation policy requires Indian Nationals to carry proof of identity (driving license, passport or voter’s identity card) at the time of check-in. Foreign Nationals to present passport and a valid visa. In absence of the same the Resort has the right to deny accommodation.
- Checkout of guests staying at the hotel under this booking will not be permitted until the full amount outstanding as claimed by the hotel is paid in full
- NYE Eve Mandatory Gala charges will be payable at the resort (31st December 2022) Rates would be INR 15000 + 18% GST & 5% Service charge per person (INR 18450).
- NYE Eve Mandatory Child Gala meal charges (06 years to 11 years) will be INR 5000 + 18% GST & 5% Service charge per Child (INR 6150).
- Mandatory Xmas Eve Gala dinner charges will be payable at the resort(24th December 2022) Rates would be INR 7500 + 18% GST & 5% Service charge per person (INR 9225).
- Mandatory Xmas Eve Child Gala meal charges (06 years to 11 years) will be INR 2500 + 18% GST & 5% Service charge per Child (INR 3075).
SECURITY DEPOSIT POLICY:
- Security deposit of an amount as determined by the hotel will be payable by the guest prior to check in and the hotel will be entitled to refuse check in if such security deposit is not paid.
- Bookings are Non-Refundable.
- Amendment can be offered if requested 24hrs prior to check in date subject to availability and subject to payment of any difference in fare as per new dates selected. New check-in date can be honored within 06 months from the original check-in date. Amendment policy is not valid for blackout dates and festive dates as determined by the Resort.
HOTEL TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
The following are the terms and conditions of the Agreement under which rooms are permitted to be used by Guests.
COVID negative certificate mandatory for all our guest during their check-in.
All bookings are on non-refundable basis and no cancellations are permitted.
You may only use the services of this site if you are at least 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The services of the Site are not intended for and should not be used by minors. Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases, transactions, uses, or activities that may occur on or through this Site. You agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions and any such applicable additional terms and conditions.
Luggage may be stored in the Left Luggage Storage facility at Guest’s sole risk as to loss /damage for a period not exceeding 30 days.
Safe Deposit Lockers are available in the room for guest convenience. The Resort shall not be responsible for the loss / damage of Guest valuables or belongings due to neglect of employees or agents or any other cause whatsoever including theft and pilferage.
Storage of films and other items of combustible or hazardous nature in rooms are strictly prohibited.
HOTEL ROOMS & FACILITIES
Check – in time is 15:00 hrs while check-out is 11:00 hrs. Kindly inform reception in case you wish to retain your room beyond departure. In case of availability 50% of the normal tariff shall be charged up to 18:00 hours & full rates applicable thereafter. All children under minors may use the Resort’s swimming pool, unless accompanied by an adult. ● My family and party members have chosen this Resort of our own choice and shall use the facilities available at our own risk by following the guidelines given by attendants / instructors on site. We shall be accountable for all our valuables / belongings & liable to pay for Resort property damages, if any. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the resort room or other areas in the hotel. The Management shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience, accident, injury, allergies or ill health that might result from use of Resort facilities provided or services due to factors beyond the Management control. Any insurance claims pertaining to theft, injury or medical reimbursement has to be within the jurisdiction of the Courts in Goa. Please note that certain outlets may be closed for private function without prior notice as per the discretion of the management. The resort will not be liable for any inconvenience caused in lieu of the same.
Resort Rio shall have no liability for any interruption, error, defect, deletion, delay in operation or for any failure of performances associated with the Dish TV Channel service during guest stays; this facility is prone to such hindrances.
POLICY ON PETS
Pets are not allowed in resort premises.
The Management reserves the absolute right of Admission to any person into the Resort premises and to request any guest to vacate his / her room at any moment without prior notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. In case of default, the Management shall be entitled to confiscate the luggage / belongings and place the room under lock and key. In addition to rooms’ F&B; outlets, the Resort also provides you with recreational facilities such as Swimming Pool / Gymnasium / and a range of services at the Spa & Beauty Parlor. Although we take utmost care to make our facilities enjoyable there is always a possibility that you may encounter minor inconveniences that may be brought to the notice of the management, so that required remedial steps may be taken accordingly.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Outside Food & Beverage is not allowed to be brought for consumption within the Resort premises.
Visitors shall not be allowed to go to guest rooms under any circumstances and may be met at the Resort Lobby during permissible timings up to 22.00 hours only. They may use the comfort of our public lounges for their convenience.
All guests shall abide by the hotels terms & conditions applicable and instructions given by the Management during our stay at Resort Rio.
Reviews posted by guests on social media including, TripAdvisor, Google or any Online Travel Agents portals will be accurate and reasonable and will only describe their genuine experience. In the event of untrue, misleading, unreasonable or inaccurate reviews being posted then the Hotel will have the right to claim compensation from the guest as a result of loss of reputation and loss of revenue resulting from the Review.